WHEN: Thursday, April 23, 2019 from 6:30pm – 9:30pm
WHERE: California Science Center – Ecosystems Exhibit
The Breath of Life Awards® recognizes influential leaders in our community for accomplishments that align with our mission of promoting clean air and healthy lungs through research, education, advocacy and technology. The event will bring together a diverse audience of leaders in sustainability.
Join us in recognizing the hard work, dedication, and passion of those striving to create a more sustainable future for us to live healthy and rewarding lives.
- Eric Garcetti, 42nd Mayor of Los Angeles
- Gavin Newsom, 40th Governor of California
- Xavier Becerra, California Attorney General
- Terry Tamminen, CEO of Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation Cummins Westport
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- CVS Health
Our event is made possible through sponsorships and donations. All donated items will be acknowledged on auction displays, and in exchange, you will receive community exposure and event recognition. Additionally, you will be featured in our program on the day of the event and on all event materials.
For inquiries, contact Andrea Oriza at AOriza@breathela.org or 323.935.8050 extension 247 for more information.