This networking conference will include a range of topics:
- State of sensor technology
- Sensor data quality
- Network development and data acquisition
- Data analysis, interpretation and mapping
- Networking perspectives and expectations
- Sensor applications and case studies
- Data dissemination
- Integration of sensor and satellite data
The conference will also feature an exhibit with tabletop and poster displays as well as offer tours of the Air Quality Sensor Performance Evaluation Center (AQ-SPEC), which was created in 2014 as the nation’s first test center to conduct comprehensive performance tests of commercially available, low-cost portable air quality sensors.
The cost to attend is only $40 per person and includes:
- Access to all event offerings (presentations, exhibits, tours, etc.)
- Continental breakfast both days, luncheon on Day 1 and PM snack Day 1
- Parking at SCAQMD Headquarters
If you work in the sensor industry or are with government, academia or environmental and research organizations interested in evaluating or deploying sensor technology, this sensor networking conference may be for you.
Space is limited so register today!