Internship/Volunteer Opportunities – Environment, Health, Fundraising, Marketing
Fundraising/Social Marketing Internships
Positions range in opportunities from special event attendance, planning and support, social marketing, grant prospecting, administration and other related areas. BREATHE LA has exciting events and promotions throughout the year, with a variety of opportunities for internship involvement.
Environmental & Health Internships
Positions include coordination and site visits to ensure quality of BREATHE LA health and environmental activities for youth and/or elder populations.
BREATHE LA uses a train-the-trainer method to educate and empower local site leaders. Volunteers will have the opportunity to assist in curriculum development or evaluation. Afterschool partners include YMCAs, Boys and Girls Clubs, Long Beach Unified School District, LAUSD, and several new partnerships are in development.
E-mail resumes to email@example.com or call (323) 935-8050 ext. 256.
BREATHE LA Volunteers Make a Commitment to Clean Air and Healthy Lungs. Your help ensures BREATHE LA can continue to reach our community with meaningful programs, services and information. Join us in the fight for clean air and healthy lungs in Los Angeles County.
Thank you to those volunteers who share their time and talents with BREATHE LA!
· Help spread the word about O24u™ Environmental Education
· Join us at environmental, health, and community festivals
· Seeking assistance with GIS mapping, latest lung health reports, health impacts of air quality studies
· Focus on emerging technology
· Promote Clean Air and Healthy Lungs in your community or help us with targeted outreach
· Issues include: public transportation (local/state), tobacco, renewable energies, emissions reductions and compliance, and related lung health topics
Data integration from outreach and educational events (O24u® pre/post tests, sign-up info, curriculum compilation, etc.)
· Assist with event planning for a variety of fundraisers, conferences and speakerships
· Work with the development team to help plan Third-Party Fundraisers